Monday, January 13, 2014

My three- week Christmas break

                                       My three- week Christmas break


 For my three week Christmas vacation what I did was, my dad wife side of the family gathers up in the house and we “overwhelm the child god,” we ate “Posole” and chicken salad. At exactly twelve we opened our gifts ((((:: we were all excited to see what we got for Christmas. What I got for Christmas was four pair of shoes two pair were vans and one pair were sandals, and last some flats, some sonny headphones, sweater, bag, a pink with hearts nickels, and lastly money. My brothers got an Xbox Kinect and they got some games, they got new soccer shoes, and sweats to with the sweater. On the day of New Year I was alone with my baby sister, my mother was working and my dad was with his family, I ate posole. On January 4 we woke up the babe Jesus and ate tamales with the family and so far I entered to school again///: 

No comments:

Post a Comment