Thursday, October 3, 2013

Experience at HPIAM

“My Esperance So Far at HPIAM”

My Esperance so far at HPIAM is interesting, I am having fun in lunch and at classes and talking to my friend sis the most important one. My favorite experience are good because I am knowing new friends and I am getting to know my teachers my hole classes and. Marquez high school is fun because I am knowing my clubs my, and I am knowing I what can my parents mere and could be involve in. I always that that high school was going to be hard but in reality it is interesting and it not hard it just like reviewing middle school preparing me, to when I go to 10th grade could be prepare and I will know what I have to know. My teachers hear are interesting aim having fun they don’t leave a lot of homework and they are fun at teaching the way they exoreic themselves make me feel safe and it is nice knowing nothing could happen to me. This year my goals are to have good grades passes all my classes and get into good recommendations be able to understand my grade level. Specially to know what I want to be in life. My Ways to achieve this is getting help from my parents and teachers, brother and sister and also whoever is whiling to go with me through this path. I am getting tint sports as in photo club next year I want to join leadership, and maybe much more. In My advisory the teacher gives me advices and helps me understand what good and what bad. I am not planning to drop out and defiantly not to quiet high school. I am a gladiator and I am goanna take all the risk in order to graduate high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment